HB15-1100

Error message

  • Warning: include(embed/votes/vote_summaries.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval() (line 3 of /home/vasl/webapps/drlegbak/modules/php/php.module(80) : eval()'d code).
  • Warning: include(embed/votes/vote_summaries.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval() (line 3 of /home/vasl/webapps/drlegbak/modules/php/php.module(80) : eval()'d code).
  • Warning: include(): Failed opening 'embed/votes/vote_summaries.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear56') in eval() (line 3 of /home/vasl/webapps/drlegbak/modules/php/php.module(80) : eval()'d code).

HB15-1100 - Sales Tax Revenue To Older Coloradans Cash Fund

Postponed Indefinitely
Concerning An Increase In The Amount Of The Net Revenue From The State Sales And Use Tax That Is Credited To The Older Coloradans Cash Fund.

The state constitution requires 85% of the net revenue from the state sales and use tax to be credited to the old age pension fund, and most of this revenue is then transferred to the general fund. The remaining 15% of the net revenue is credited to the general fund; except that $10 million is credited to the older Coloradans cash fund. Beginning with the next fiscal year, the bill increases the net revenue that is credited to the older Coloradans cash fund by $4 million, which proportionally decreases the allocation to the general fund.

Latest update: April 28, 2015
04/28/2015 Senate Committee on Finance Postpone Indefinitely
04/16/2015 Introduced In Senate - Assigned to Finance + Appropriations
04/15/2015 House Third Reading Passed - No Amendments
04/14/2015 House Second Reading Passed with Amendments - Committee
04/13/2015 House Second Reading Laid Over Daily - No Amendments
04/10/2015 House Committee on Appropriations Refer Amended to House Committee of the Whole
02/18/2015 House Committee on Finance Refer Amended to Appropriations
01/15/2015 Introduced In House - Assigned to Finance + Appropriations